ARS Products History
ARS Products was founded in 2003 to provide innovative state-of-the-art RF Switching and Signal Conditioning products to the communications industry, both commercial and military. Since its inception, ARS Products has developed a wide selection of standard designs that are available “off the shelf” or that can be customized to fit your specific needs.
ARS Products has assembled a work force with over 100 years experience in the industry. Our innovative design techniques provide a blend of electromechanical approaches that out perform the competition across the board.
What Makes ARS Products Different?
- We control the entire process, from concept through realization – in house electrical and mechanical design, software generation and manufacturing
- We offer a wide selection of current designs for a quick turn-around, or we can create custom designs specific to your application
- We blend state-of-the-art electronic and mechanical solutions which creates unique innovative approaches
- We use our standard building blocks (chassis design, system control), and combine them with a broad library of innovative techniques and designs. This allows us to quickly provide custom solutions to meet your RF switching and signal conditoning needs.
- ARS offers a wide array of control formats providing ease of system integration and offering ease of use by operators, either locally or remotely
ARS Products offers our switching and conditioning solutions in an array of packaging solutions:
- Standard 19” EIA rack
- Custom enclosures available
- Most of ARS’ products provide user-replaceable power supplies, including “Hot-Swappable” redundant power supplies
ARS offers a wide selection of products and capabilities to meet your RF Switching and Signal Conditioning needs.
- Switch Matrices, Routers, and RFDU’s for Signal Distribution
- Notch Filters and Cancellers for Co-Site Mitigation
- Beamformers/ Beamsteerers for Direction Finding
Contact us today and let us help you through your next generation’s requirements!